Kids: Join us for our Parents Night Out Sleepover for Kids, now scheduled for Saturday, March 4th!
Parents: Drop the kids off at 6 p.m.*, and enjoy a night out (or a quiet evening at home), knowing the kids are safe. Here at the dojo, we’ll enjoy martial arts fun and games, pizza and popcorn, and videos or a karate movie. [*note this change from 7 p.m.]
Then we’ll tuck in to our sleeping bags in the boys’ and girls’ dressing rooms. Kids will be picked up no later than 9 a.m. Sunday – with coffee and donuts provided for parents.
As in past years, Senseis John and Didi will oversee the event, with teen and/or adult assistants depending on number of participants.
Here are the specs:
- Open to present and former Cuong Nhu students age 6* and up, as well as non-karate-student family members and friends. *Young children must be mature enough to spend the night away from mom and dad.
- Cost: $65 (additional siblings $35) – BUT THE FIRST TEN SIGN-UPS SAVE $$$!
- Drop-off at 6 p.m. (Have a snack beforehand; pizza will be served later.)
- Gate closed and shades drawn at 9 p.m. (Parents may still come and go with prior arrangement.)
- Gate opens at 7 a.m.; pickup until 9.
- We reserve the right to cancel the event if a minimum number of participants is not reached.
REGISTER ONLINE at THIS LINK. And if you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to ask. Call 510-526-4880, or speak to Maja in the office. Senseis John and Didi will also be happy to answer your questions. Sign up today! We can’t wait to start getting our staffing and catering in order for a great party.