Though our closure to in-person classes lasted so much longer than we anticipated, we are officially back to in person training for all our classes! We are grateful – and impressed – that so many of you have stuck with your training on Zoom all this time. For those who have braved training in the parking lot through winter weather, spring uncertainty and rain – extra credit! We are eager to welcome back those of you who have taken time off during the pandemic.
Here’s what you need to know for now:
- Zoom training continues but only for limited classes. Please inquire with us as to availability if you are interested!
- In-person training is available for all weekday and Saturday classes! Masks required; bring your own water, and if you like, a mat for doing push-ups and crunches (or, we’ll lend you a big piece of cardboard). Please send us a quick email to let us know you’re coming.
- Tiger Team (age 4-6) meets in person on Saturdays at 9am.
- Regarding our classes in the dojo: As you may already know, our large space with two wall sized roll-up doors is essentially like a giant covered patio and provides both great air flow and ventilation. During all classes, we’ll have the doors wide open, and it’s very much like being outside.
- Kids Summer Camps are happening! These will be held for limited numbers of students, following strict masking and distancing rules. Though the times are changed and we are unable to do some of our usual activities within these parameters – we have taken the challenge to: Be Creative! And train hard, and have fun.
- New students are welcome! Please contact us by email to schedule your first class, or call and leave a message – we’ll get back to you asap.
Stay healthy, keep training, and we’ll see you soon!